Following are the confirmed dates for screenings of “Masterpieces, the most extraordinary buildings designed by Frank Lloyd Wright”, with many more to come.
- Saturday, October 21, 1:30pm Illinois State Museum. Springfield, IL
- Monday, October 23, 7pm Monona Terrace. Madison, WI [more info…]
- Tuesday, Oct. 24, 6:30pm SC Johnson’s Golden Rondelle Theater. Racine, Wi. Reservations are required, but won’t be available until Johnson posts the event, which will be sometime soon.
- DATE CHANGE: Saturday, November 4, 6pm Technical College of the Low Country (921 Ribaut Road, Beaufort, SC 29902). Includes a panel discussion with author David DeLong, Auldbrass restoration architect Tom Crews, and the filmmaker regarding the Frank Lloyd Wright Revival Initiative. [more info…]
Check each venues website for program times and to purchase tickets.
- Tuesday, November 2, 2016, 6:00 pm Springfield High School, Springfield, IL
- Sunday, March 26, 2017, 2:00 pm Sun-ray Cinema, Jacksonville, FL [more info…]
- Tuesday, April 4, 2017, 5:00 pm Virginia Tech, Hancock Building, Blacksburg, VA: VT A+D · School of Architecture + Design, Virginia Tech · Film screening: “Masterpieces: The Most Extraordinary Buildings Designed by Frank Lloyd Wright” [more info…]
- Tuesday, April 18, 5:30 pm Coffee Underground, 1 E Coffee St., Greenville SC [more info…]
- Saturday, April 22 Rosenbaum House, Florence, AL [more info…]
- Tuesday, April 25, 7:00 pm The Grail Moviehouse, Asheville, NC [more info…]
- Thursday, May 11, 7 pm (screening) Manship Theatre, Baton Rouge, LA [more info…]
- Friday, May 12, noon (lunchtime lecture) West Baton Rouge Museum, Port Allen, LA [more info…]
Saturday, June 24, 2017, 9:30am to 11am 2017 AIA Mississippi Convention, The Roosevelt Hotel, New Orleans, LA (AIA Mississippi Film Viewing of Masterpieces)
Sunday, June 25, 2017, 8:30am to 9:30am 2017 AIA Mississippi Convention, The Roosevelt Hotel, New Orleans, LA (AIA Mississippi Educational Session “The Frank Lloyd Wright Revival Initiative”)
Watch the trailer for Masterpieces.