Over time, certain Wright buildings have received such universal acclaim that they now can be rightly called “Masterpieces” by virtue of 3 specific factors:
- Reaching the highest level of artistic design and spacial composition.
- Being of a pristine condition as a result of a dedicated long term maintenance or an exceptional restoration.
- That they are complete Wright designs, buildings whose every element, inside and out, were conceived and executed by Wright, thus accounting for every single square inch of space.
“Masterpieces” is a magnificent journey to 8 of Frank Lloyd Wright’s finest buildings, including such famed structures as Fallingwater and the Johnson Wax Administration building, plus the lesser known gems Cedar Rock, Stanley Rosenbaum house, and the rarely seen Auldbrass Plantation.
- The Dana-Thomas House
- Johnson Wax Headquarters and Research Tower
- The Stanley Rosenbaum House
- Auldbrass Plantation
- Cedar Rock
- Price Tower
NTSC • STEREO • 96 minutes